At Dar Al-Handasah, we know that water is a precious and vital resource for many of our communities. In our approach to specialized water and agriculture assignments, we lay emphasis on conserving this valuable resource while concurrently reducing risks of flooding and erosion.
Our multi-disciplinary teams closely collaborate with clients at various stages of their projects to meet their needs and ensure the protection of the environment. More than 145 projects later, we still abide by our two philosophies: efficiency and environmental stewardship.
Our expertise in water engineering includes:
- Water resources planning and management
- Surface and groundwater modeling
- Dams and hydraulic structures
- Water treatment facilities
- Water supply systems, transmission lines, storage facilities, and distribution networks
- Stormwater drainage and flood protection
- Wastewater collection systems and pumping stations
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Irrigation systems and agricultural development
- Soil classification/characterization studies
- Integrated municipal services including solid waste systems and other utilities
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)