At Dar, we have engineered some of the world’s most complex projects across continents. We have conceived one of the world’s biggest universities, expanded some of the busiest airports, designed World Cup stadiums, and dug tunnels across swelling soils.
Whether they are impacting millions of people or just one person, these projects are vital to our people’s everyday life. We have designed water and electrical facilities that have provided our societies with decent living conditions in Africa. We have built health and cultural facilities that meet our communities’ needs in the Middle East.
Our teams of engineering experts from various backgrounds join efforts to make such changes possible. They approach projects holistically to reduce costs and provide long-term, sustainable solutions. Our project management team supports clients through various stages of the project—from conception, to tendering and construction. Our engineers are attentive to our people’s needs. It really is a team effort.
Our specialist services:
- Bridge Inspection and Rehabilitation
- Building Information Modeling
- Coastal and Marine Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- District Cooling and Heating
- Fire Protection
- Geographical Information System
- Geological and Geotechnical Engineering
- Groundwater Management
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control and Automation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
- Power and Electrical Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Structural Engineering
- Sustainable Engineering Design
- Transport Engineering
- Water Engineering